- 1970-Feb 20, date enlisted in the Royal Malaysian Air Force as a recruit / Airman.
- 1970-awarded the RMAFs 'Best Recruit' 1st. Intake of 1970 from RMAF Kinrara. (See photo on the right)
- 1970-1976, serving the RMAF Logistic.
- 1977-join the Aircrew at the Helicopter Flying Training School(F.T.S.) RMAF Base, Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur.
- 1978-qualified as Air Gunner from No3 SQN.RMAF Air Gunnery School, Butterworth.
- 1977-1980, piercing into Malaysian / Thailands "Operation Theatre" on the AlouetteIII gunship helicopter based at No 3 SQN RMAF Base Butterworth - "DI-MANA DAN APA SAHAJA".
- 1980-1983, Posted to RMAF Base Kuching - GD Aircrew (No5 Sqn RMAF Base Labuan and RMAF Sibu Detachment).
- 1983-Imagery Intelligence Officer Course at Lowry AFB, Colorado, and Bergstrom AFB,Texas,USA.
- 1983-1989, serving as Imagery Intelligence (PI), No 11 SQN. RMAF Base Butterworth.
- 1990-1991, Chief Aircrew of No7 SQN.RMAF Base Kuching.(Other Duties: Deputy Base Intelligence Officer, and Squadron Islamic religious officer).
- 1992-Feb19, Retired as WOII with 22 years of service.
Awarded in 1989 at RMAF Butterworth.
We were born years ago
We come and we go
We were like a kite
We stands at its height
We serves the country well as we go
" Thank you men! "
From: WOII Mohd Ismail Bin Mohd Hashim (703232).